Client: Ontario College – Corporate Organization Partnership
Mode of Development: Storyline 360 Rapid Authoring Software.
Mode of Delivery: Asynchronous
Scope: Partnership with Ontario College and corporate organization to develop Train the Trainer for sustainable community farming initiatives. Clear, concise, digestible content with interactive components and graphic illustrations.
- Leveraged visually appealing copyright compliant graphics to enhance content.
- On brand colour palette and style guide.
- Clear and consistent navigation and menu
- Slide interactions and activities to promote engagement with content.
- Measurable learning outcomes aligned to overall course objectives
- Summary slides
Client: Vertical Farming Company
Mode of Development:
- Storyline 360 Rapid Authoring Software.
- LearnDash LMS.
Mode of Delivery: Hyflex, Asynchronous, Synchronous.
Scope: Pitch Deck + 1 pager + Demo Module
Overview of hydroponic systems in vertical farming using interactive and visually engaging Storyline elements to illustrate processes and components of a system.
Our client needed an educational tutorial to provide an overview of vertical and hydroponic farming methods and impact for potential investors.
- Product output aligned with company branding.
- Interactive mock-up of farm layout and existing resources.
- Interactive overview of vertical and hydroponic farming methods, broken down into clear, distinct steps.
- Icons to highlight important concepts and make content visually engaging.
Client: Ontario College VLS Funding Project
Mode of Development:
- Pressbooks. Open book creation platform.
Mode of Delivery: Hyflex- multimodal interactive coursebook for use in Asynchronous, Synchronous or Hybrid format.
A multi-modal ESL course to enhance upper-intermediate ESL learners’ language learning motivation through a digitized participatory methodology. Learners are empowered with various meta-skills and strategies to facilitate their language learning and help with their integration into the campus community and the broader Canadian society.
- Interactive coursebook using over 150 accessible H5P learning activities to promote engagement and deep application of materials.
- Custom created graphics to illustrate and enhance course content while aligning with equity, diversity and inclusion principles.
- 5 custom videos + scripts with on-site video shoots and professional actors.
- Custom style features (Rounded boxes, Unit banners etc)